If you’re an iPhone user and your iPhone XR is locked, you’ve forgotten your passcode. Don’t worry; we’ve got the best way to unlock your iPhone XR without a passcode or Face ID. Normally, when Apple users repeatedly enter incorrect passwords for their iPhones, the iPhone is disabled, preventing them from accessing it.
Furthermore, Apple has not provided the option of unlocking iOS devices with no data loss. We do not go over how to unlock your iPhone without losing any data. We’re more concerned with how to unlock iPhone XR without passcode or face id if you’ve forgotten your password or your Face ID isn’t working. Don’t worry, there are four ways to remove this passcode from your iPhone, which we’ll go over this article.
Is it possible to Unlock iPhone XR Without Passcode or Face ID?
Yes, it is possible to unlock an iPhone XR without passcode or Face ID. Apple has provided a few methods for users to do so, such as using Siri, iTunes and Find My iPhone.
The most common method is using the Find My iPhone feature. This feature allows users to remotely unlock their device from another Apple device or from iCloud.com, eliminating the need for a passcode or Face ID.
Another method is to use iTunes if you have previously synced your device with it. Simply connect the iPhone XR to a computer and open iTunes, then follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your device without passcode or Face ID.
Finally, users can also take advantage of the “Hey Siri” feature to ask Siri to unlock their device. This can be done by enabling the “Hey Siri” function in the settings and then saying “Hey Siri, unlock my iPhone”.
Using iTunes, Remove iPhone Passcode
If you prefer to use official Apple methods to complete tasks on the iPhone and iPad, you’ll be relieved after knowing that you can use iTunes to unlock the screen passcode of iPhones such as the iPhone 12, XR, X, or XS. As a result, you have no privacy concerns with your software.
However, there is one important consideration to make when using iTunes to erase the screen lock code on your iPhone. It will delete all files on your device, including photos, videos, and settings.
If you don’t mind erasing your data in order to remove the passcode from your iPhone, Restart your iPhone in recovery mode and use iTunes to unlock the passcode. Then proceed by restarting your iPhone into recovery mode and resetting it with iTunes.
Reboot your iPhone into Recovery Mode
Your iPhone must be placed in recovery mode. iTunes will then detect the condition of your phone and offer you the option of restoring it. This is how you enter your iPhone into recovery mode.
Start your iPhone in Recovery Mode
- If you have your iPhone connected to your computer, unplug it.
- To turn it off, press the side button on your iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer by pressing and holding the side button.
- Using iTunes, remove the iPhone passcode.
- Launch the Finder or iTunes on your computer.
- Within the app, locate and click on your iPhone.
- The screen will prompt you to choose from the options displayed. To restore your device, select the restore option.
- If you completely restore your iPhone, your passcode will be reset.
Erase iPhone Button to Unlock iPhone Screen Passcode
Is there a way how to unlock iPhone XR without passcode or face id or without using a computer and iTunes? Yes. It is now possible to erase and reset a locked iPhone without using a third-party device or iTunes. Everything on your phone, including the screen password and Apple ID, will be erased.
To remove the iPhone from the lock screen, make sure that:
- Ensure that your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or later.
- The Apple ID and password you entered when you first set up your device.
- Your device must be linked to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
Here’s how it works:
- On the iPhone screen, enter your passcode several times until you see the Erase iPhone option.
- In the lower right corner, click the Erase iPhone button.
- When the screen says “Sign out to Apple ID,” enter your Apple ID password to erase the iPhone and delete the account.
- Next, you can reset your iPhone’s passcode or facial ID.
Must Read: Should You Buy the Latest Apple iPhone?
How to Unlock an iPhone XR Passcode Without Using a Computer by Using Siri
If you’re running iOS 12 or later, you can use Siri’s loophole to access your iPhone’s passcode without using a computer. Press the home button and hold it to activate Siri, or look at your iPhone monitor and type “Hey Siri.”
Siri will be able to unlock your iPhone passcode without using a computer if you follow the steps below.
- Respond to a question such as “What time is it right now?” or “What time is it in the world?” Then Siri will display a window with a time stamp.
- On the bottom left, click the globe clock icon to select and add another clock.
- Click the Share or Messages button and try to send a new message.
- You are not required to type anything. Instead, when you create the contact, you can upload photos. The addition of pictures to your iPhone allows you to browse, select, and view images from your device’s library.
- Once you’ve entered the library, press the ‘home’ or ‘Return’ key to return to the home screen. You’ll notice that you’ve unlocked your iPhone passcode without using a computer.
How to Unlock iPhone XR Using a Professional Unlock Tool
You must use a third-party program to unlock the iPhone/iPad without a password. While there are numerous third-party applications available, we will highlight the most well-known one, UkeySoft iOS Unlocker. It is an extremely powerful application that will enable you to erase your iDevice’s passcode in just a few steps.
The best iPhone unlocking tool is said to be UkeySoft iOS Unlocker, an Apple ID unlocking tool, and an iCloud activation unlocking tool with a good reputation. It is a skilled iOS Unlocker. UkeySoft Unlocker enables users to remove the 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID from iPhone/iPad without entering a password.
At the same time, the tool could be used to reset your iPhone if you don’t have an Apple account password. Whatever the situation is with your phone, such as a damaged screen, a non-responsive Apple Logo screen, or any other issue, this tool will assist you in successfully removing the password from your iPhone or iPad and allowing you to return to your iDevice.
The Primary Advantages of UkeySoft iOS Unlocker
- A fantastic iPhone unlocking tool.
- The iPhone X is password-protected. Without a passcode or Face ID, the iPhone X.
- Unlock an iPhone or iPad with a broken screen, inactive display, or Apple Logo.
- Remove the 4-digit and 6-digit passcodes from your iPhone/iPad with ease.
- Disable Touch ID and Face ID on the iPad/iPhone without a password.
- You can unlock Apple ID on any activated device without a password, including iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
What is an iPhone passcode?
An iPhone passcode is a security feature that requires users to enter a unique numeric code to access their iPhone.
What happens if I forget my iPhone passcode?
If you forget your iPhone passcode, you will be locked out of your device and unable to access any of its contents.
How can I recover my iPhone passcode?
There are a few ways to recover your iPhone passcode, including using your iCloud account or iTunes, or restoring your device to factory settings.