It is optional for the best laptop for writers and bloggers to be extremely powerful. Authors, journalists, and copywriters can use less power in their notebooks than photographers, graphic designers, and video editors. After all, like other creative professionals, authors need to concentrate on their creative process.
What features make a laptop ideal for writers? One requirement is that it has a superb display with enough brightness and a blue light filter. It also helps to have a sleek and lightweight design, a battery that lasts all day, and a top-notch camera.
In light of this, we’ve compiled a list of the Best Laptops for Writers and the Best Laptops for bloggers in 2022. For the greatest laptop deals, use some useful price comparison tools. Therefore, let’s get started without further ado.
What makes a laptop best for writers?
The difference using one of the Best Laptops for Writers and bloggers can make to your creative process is immense. Of course, you won’t need a laptop with gaming-level specs to utilize word-processing software, but there are still many other things to consider.
A good keyboard is the most visible necessity. While you may prefer to use an external keyboard at home, it’s crucial to have a laptop that is comfortable to write on for extended periods and has well-spaced, user-friendly buttons while you’re away from your desk.
Moreover, if you’re a writer or a blogger, you need a laptop that can handle long writing sessions and is easy to take out on the go. The screen needs to be widescreen, so you don’t have to sacrifice quality for portability – or lack of screen-friendliness.
What to look for while choosing a Laptop for Writing?
It would be best if you made a few considerations while selecting the Best Laptops for bloggers and writers.
Assess what you’ll be using the computer for first. For example, you only need a few glitzy bells and whistles if you’re mostly going to use word-processing apps. However, you’ll require a higher powerful computer if you intend to use graphically intensive software or play games.
Secondly, think about where you often write. For example, you might prefer a laptop with a larger screen if you work from home to have several windows open simultaneously. But if you frequently write in public spaces like coffee shops, you might want a smaller, more portable laptop with long battery life.
It can be challenging to choose from among the various options available which one is best for you. But you can reduce your options and locate the ideal laptop for your needs by considering what you need and where you’ll be using it most.
Important factors to consider while selecting the Best Laptops for Bloggers
The screen size might be important when working on a laptop, as any writer is aware. However, a screen that is too big or too small can distract you or make it difficult to see what you’re writing.
Screen resolution is another important consideration when selecting the Best Laptops for bloggers. You’ll see more characters on the page with a higher screen resolution, which might be useful for editing or reworking your work. On the other hand, low-quality screens can make it more difficult to spot mistakes and be more taxing on the eyes when used for extended periods.
Any writer has to have access to a comfortable keyboard. Therefore, most users will choose a laptop with a full-sized keyboard layout and lots of space between the keys.
For authors who want to work on the go, having a laptop with long battery life is essential. However, suppose you intend to write outside the home, such as in coffee shops, and select a model that can last at least five hours on a single charge. If you plan to write primarily at home, battery life will be less important to you.
Size & Weight Considerations for Laptops
The weight and portability of the Best Laptops for writers are the next things you should consider. You will require something portable and lightweight if you intend to write a lot while on the run. A heavier or larger laptop may be sufficient if your primary location for Writing will be your house.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to computers. Depending on your requirements and financial situation, you might like a Chromebook, a MacBook, or something in between.
Price is crucial. An excellent writing laptop doesn’t have to cost a fortune, but you also don’t want to scrimp excessively. A laptop is, after all, a long-term investment,
Top 10 Laptops for Bloggers & Writers
Below are the Best Laptops for bloggers and writers.
For the price, the MacBook Air M2 offers an unequaled combination of performance, design, and battery life.
About Apple MacBook Air (M2)
For individuals who are ready to spend a little extra money on a high-quality laptop, the MacBook Air M2 is the ideal option. Its pleasantly portable shape offers excellent performance, more than 14 hours of battery life, and a brilliant and colorful display. It is one of the Best Laptops for writers in this era.
Apple MacBook Air (M2) Laptop specifications
- 13.6-inch, 2560 x 1664 display
- Apple M2 chip (8c CPU / 8c GPU, configurable to 10c GPU)
- 8GB RAM (configurable to 24GB)
- 256GB storage (configurable to 2TB)
- Two Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports
- MagSafe 3 charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Four-speaker sound system with a three-mic array
- Magic Keyboard with full height function row and Touch ID
- 1080p webcam
- 802.11ax WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- 0.44in x 11.97in x 8.46in (11.3mm x 30.41cm x 21.5cm)
- 2.7 pounds (1.24kg)
What makes Apple MacBook Air (M2) the best writing laptop?
The new Air is unmatched in portability, performance, display quality, and general comfort. Its battery life, which experts tested at over 14 hours, is also excellent. As a result, this is undoubtedly the most reliable laptop for writers and bloggers.
Apple MacBook Air (M2) Pros & Cons
- Lighter and thinner
- Magnificent 13.6-inch screen
- Full HD webcam
- M2 chip performs exceptionally well.
- Without Motion
- Fast charging is additional.
- Reduced battery life compared to the 2020 M1 MacBook Air
- Warms up and throttles harshly when under a heavy load.
- More costly than the M1 model
- Small ports
- Just one external screen is supported.
- Notch display design won’t be to everyone’s liking
Concerning portability, efficiency, display quality, and general comfort, the new Air M1 is unmatched. Its battery life, which we tested at over 14 hours, is also excellent.
About Apple MacBook Air (M1)
The Apple MacBook Air trashes your preconceived notion of a MacBook Air with an M1. Yes, the famous wedge design is still present. Still, Apple Silicon gives it a boost in power and capability that renders Intel’s CPUs obsolete and elevates it to the top of the 13-inch laptop market. Thus, a new era for the MacBook Air began with professional-grade power that competes with and frequently outperforms Windows PCs built on Intel.
Apple MacBook Air (M1) specifications
- Price: $999 (starting), $899 (education)
- CPU: Apple M1
- Display: 13.3‑inch, 2560 x 1600-pixel
- Battery: 14:41 (tested)
- Memory: 8GB to 16GB
- Storage: 256GB to 2TB
- Dimensions: 12 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
What makes Apple MacBook Air (M1) the best writing laptop?
It’s clear when bloggers write in Word, Google Docs, One Note, Medium, and WordPress interfaces. But the M1 experience will undoubtedly be enjoyable. The difference is in the screen, keyboard, and other powerful specifications.
You should choose it if you’re a writer looking for the best laptops for bloggers and writers.
Apple MacBook Air (M1) Pros & Cons
- Unbelievable performance with the M1 chip
- Apps built using Intel perform well.
- Enough battery life
- Retina Display appears stunning.
- Able to launch apps on iPad and iPhone
- Excellent trackpad and keyboard
- It is thin and light.
- Fanless design that is completely silent
- The worst 720p webcam
- Apps on iOS are a snooze
- Two USB-C ports only
- Remaining thick bezels
- The same aesthetic as the previous two years
- You’ll have to wait till Rosetta apps are more optimised.
This HP 2-in-1’s sleek design and powerful capabilities make it ideal for work and play.
About HP Spectre x360 14
The HP Spectre x360 14 is a powerful convertible laptop with top-notch hardware that delivers outstanding performance for both work and play. The HP Spectre x360 is available in three colors (silver, black, and navy blue) and has an incredibly thin profile. Sixty-seven inches, which perfectly complements its internal components. You would be hard-pressed to find a better alternative, regardless of whether your business is wherever you happen to be on any given day or you want to improve your home laptop.
HP Spectre x360 14 Laptop specifications
- Price: $1,669 as reviewed
- CPU: Intel Core i7-1165G7
- Display: 14-inch 1920 x 1280 FHD (as tested) or 3000 x 2000 OLED touchscreen
- Battery: 12:11 (tested)
- Memory: 16GB
- Storage: 256GB to 512GB SSD
- Dimensions: 11.75 x 8.67 x 0.67 inches
- Weight: 2.95 pounds
What makes HP Spectre x360 14 the best writing laptop?
The HP Spectre x360 14, ranked No. 15 in the Greatest Laptops of 2022, has a high beginning price but is unquestionably the best laptop for bloggers. Few laptops, meanwhile, can compete with the Spectre’s strong performance and even higher build quality in a 2-in-1 convertible. In addition, the specific security and aesthetic elements assist in making up for this HP’s high price.
HP Spectre x360 14 Pros & Cons
- Amazing 3:2 OLED display
- Very quick on Performance mode.
- Considering the display, the battery life is very good
- outstanding keyboard and touchpad
- Stylish and contemporary appearance
- No HDMI jack
- No choice for LTE mobile broadband
- The 007 SPECTRE octopus logo is not present.
Professional critics laud the 13.4-inch touchscreen Dell XPS 13 as a stylish, dependable, and durable notebook.
About Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 (2021) is a premium ultraportable Windows laptop with Intel 11th Gen processors. It has a modern, sleek design with an anodized aluminum chassis and a carbon-fiber keyboard deck. The battery lasts over 10 hours of weak productivity or 5 hours of video playback.
Like most thin and light laptops with a power-efficient CPU and integrated graphics, it can only handle general productivity tasks like web browsing, text formatting, spreadsheets, and video playback, not demanding workloads like Writing, video editing or AAA gaming. As a result, it is considered the coolest and the best laptop for bloggers and gamers.
Dell XPS 13 Laptop specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1280P
- RAM (as Tested): 16 GB
- Boot Drive Type: SSD
- Boot Drive Capacity (as Tested): 512 GB
- Screen Size: 13.4 inches
- Native Display Resolution: 3456 by 2160
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Panel Technology: OLED
- Variable Refresh Support: None
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Graphics Processor: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Wireless Networking: Bluetooth, WiFi 6E
- Dimensions (HWD): 0.6 by 11.63 by 7.84 inches
- Weight: 2.77 lbs
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Tested Battery Life (Hours: Minutes): 8:06
What makes Dell XPS 13 the best writing laptop?
The laptop’s tiny size and light weight are quite advantageous for bloggers. That is partly attributable to the narrow bezel, whose size results from Dell’s InfinityEdge design. Professional critics laud Dell for the performance and design of the computer, noting the webcam could be better, the processors are dependable and swift, and the screen is bright and attractive, especially the OLED model.
Dell XPS 13 Pros & Cons
- Extremely small case
- Two ports for Thunderbolt 3
- Quick Wi-Fi 6
- Long-lasting battery
- Coil whine-free
- Offered with Linux
- Enhanced touchpad
- Infinity Edge display with four sides
- Keyboard with edges.
- Expanded touchpad
- The default warranty is only 12 months.
- Inadequate webcam
- More costly than the previous
- A meager selection of ports
In a more compact form factor, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano offers (nearly) everything we love about the X1 Carbon.
About Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano is the newest player in town, and it has a few tricks up its sleeve, so move aside, X1 Carbon. First, the Nano is the lightest ThinkPad laptop ever, weighing under 2 pounds. In addition, it becomes portable by exchanging screen space. Though it has a decent 13-inch, 2K panel and a 16:10 aspect ratio, the lesser dimension is made up for.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano Laptop specifications
- Screen: 13 inch, 2160 x 1350 px, IPS, matte, non-touch, LEN4076 panel
- Touch variant: Available
- Processor: Intel Tiger Lake Core i7-1160G7, 4C/8T
- Video: Intel Iris Xe, 96 EUs
- Memory: 16 GB LPDDR4x-4266 (soldered)
- Storage: 512 GB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD (WD PC SN530) – M.2 2242 slot
- Connectivity: Wireless 6 (Intel AX201), Bluetooth 5.1, optional Cat9 LTE
- Ports: 2x USB-C with Thunderbolt 4, audio jack
- Battery: 48 Wh, 65W charger
- Size: 293 mm or 11.53” (w) x 208 mm or 8.19” (d) x 16 mm or 0.63” (h)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (.94 kg) + .7 lbs (.32 kg) charger and cables, EU version
- Extras: white backlit keyboard, HD IR camera, finger-sensor, up-firing stereo speakers
What makes the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano the best writing laptop?
It features a lightweight design, strong construction, and outstanding craftsmanship. It is considered the best laptop for writers because it includes Thunderbolt 4, biometrics, quick wireless, a good screen with a 16:10 panel, swift daily use, multitasking, and, most significantly, a decent battery life.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano Pros & Cons
- High levels of productivity
- 2K, glare-free display
- A good keyboard, and a screen with a 16:10 aspect ratio
- Exceptional battery life
- A real-world webcam shutter
- No HDMI or USB Type-A ports
- High cost
- Neither a security lock slot nor a microSD card slot
- Tiny trackpad
About Asus ROG Zephyrus G15
While the 2022 Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 may appear to be a small upgrade to the previous G15 models from 2021, in practice, it offers better value for the money and is now a more well-rounded product, making it the best laptop for bloggers and writers. Therefore, this must be on your list if you have a limited budget but want a powerful, multi-purpose, small, and light laptop with outstanding gaming capabilities. Just be sure you are aware of the noise and temperature considerations and do this largely indoors.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Laptop specifications
- Display: 15.6-inch, 16:9, non-touch, matte, BOE BOE0A55 panel
- QHD 2560 x 1440 px IPS, 165 Hz 3ms with 100% DCI-P3 colors, 350-nits brightness
- Processor: AMD Rembrandt, Ryzen 9 6900HS, 8C/16T
- Video: AMD Radeon + Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti Laptop 8GB (80W, up to 120W with Dyn Boost) on 503RW model,
- with MUX and AdaptiveSync
- Memory: 32 GB DDR4 3200 MHz (16 GB on board, 1x DIMM, up to 48 GB)
- Storage: 1 TB NVMe SSD (WD PC SN735) – 2x M.2 PCIe gen4 slots
- Connectivity: WiFi 6E (Mediatek MT7922) 2×2 with Bluetooth 5.2, 2.5 Gb Gigabit LAN (Realtek RTL8168/8111)
- Ports: 2x USB-A 3.2 gen2, 2x USB-C gen2 with video, data, and charging, HDMI 2.0b, microSD card reader, LAN, headphone&mic
- Battery: 90Wh, 240 W power adapter + USB-C charging up to 100W
- Size: 355 mm or 13.98” (w) x 243 mm or 9.57″ (d) x 19.9 mm or .78” (h)
- Weight: 2.02 kg (4.45 lbs), .74 kg (1.63 lbs) power brick and cables, EU version
- Extras: RGB backlit keyboard, 6x speakers, HD webcam with IR Hello, available in White or Gray
What makes the Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 the best writing laptop?
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (2022) has a few minor issues and is the best laptop for bloggers and gaming. Yes, it features a long battery life, an ergonomic keyboard, good speakers, and a lovely display. This is why we wholeheartedly urge you to get this laptop. It is an incredible piece of equipment.
Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Pros & Cons
- Stylish and modern style
- The sound quality is good
- Fantastic battery life
- It provides a variety of ports
- Very effective CPU performance
- The lighting on the keyboard should have been enhanced.
- When under intense stress, it becomes uncomfortably warm.
- White-colored RGB lighting merges in
- It just has a 720p webcam.
Amazing Emerges From Duo Vision
About Asus Zenbook Pro Duo 14
The 2022 ZenBook Pro 14 Duo is better than ever, with excellent-quality displays, upgraded ports and IO, and a significant improvement in performance and cooling capabilities over previous generations, if you must have a dual-screen laptop in a small 14-inch format. Just be sure you are aware of and willing to accept the trade-offs this form factor entails due to the keyboard’s location in the chassis’ lower half.
Asus Zenbook Pro Duo 14 Laptop specifications
- OS: Windows 11 Pro
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel
- Up to Core i9-12900H
- RAM: Up to 32GB LPDDR5-4800
- Graphics: Up to NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti laptop
- NVIDIA Studio drivers
- Storage Up to 2TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Display 14.5 inches
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 2.8K resolution
- OLED, touch, 100% DCI-P3, Dolby Vision, Pantone validated, TÜV Rheinland low blue light
- 12.7 inches
- Touch, 120Hz, 500 nits
- Pen: ASUS Pen 2.0
- 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Ports: Two Thunderbolt 4
- Battery: 76Wh
- Dimensions: 0.70 inches (17.9mm) thin
- Weight 3.74 pounds (1.7kg)
What makes the Asus Zenbook Pro Duo 14 the best writing laptop?
The Zenbook Pro Duo from Asus is the most dependable and ideal laptop for writers since it has a primary screen and a secondary display above the keyboard. Since a few years ago, Asus has been selling the ZenBook Duo 14 range of dual-screen laptops, which provide mid-level performance and a portable design.
The Asus ZenBook Pro 14 Duo OLED includes many high-end features, including an eye-catching OLED screen and a swift Intel processor. In addition, the dual-screen laptop’s architecture offers countless multitasking options, particularly if you’re a professional maker. Unfortunately, those dual-screen pleasures come at a price: short battery life and a small keyboard.
Asus Zenbook Pro Duo 14 Pros & Cons
- Fantastic battery life
- A wide range of ports
- A cutting-edge Screen Pad display
- Battery life of 10 hours
- Stylus assistance
- A large and powerfully built
- Crowded touchpad and keyboard
- Learning curve to grasp the functionalities of ScreenPad Plus
- No Thunderbolt interface
- A precise fold-under hinge
- Not worth it to use a weak GPU.
The most recent LG Gram 17 is an excellent argument for 17-inch laptops.
More excellent quality, the same lightweight
About LG Gram 17
Highlights of the LG Gram 17 include its small weight (1,350 g), great battery life, and matte 16:10 display (2022). Unfortunately, we don’t have any direct competitors in our database. Current 17-inch devices often have 16:9 displays and are larger or heavier. Devices like the Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro 16IHU6, Huawei MateBook D 16, Honor MagicBook 16, and the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 15 are among the more competitive models.
Despite having significantly lesser performance than other laptops with a similar setup, it is a well-built laptop that attempts to give a premium user experience. It’s light, but since it’s a 17-inch gadget, you’ll still need a fairly large backpack to transport it. However, you don’t need to worry about carrying the charger because the battery life is excellent, which makes it the best laptop for bloggers. It provides over 9 hours of video playback or 13 hours of light work. It is unquestionably among the greatest laptops for bloggers in the entire world.
LG Gram 17 Laptop specifications
- Laptop Class: Ultraportable
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7
- Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz
- RAM (as Tested): 16 GB
- Boot Drive Type: SSD
- Boot Drive Capacity (as Tested): 1 TB
- Screen Size: 17 inches
- Native Display Resolution: 2560 by 1600
- Touch Screen: No
- Panel Technology: IPS
- Variable Refresh Support: None
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Graphics Processor: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Wireless Networking: Bluetooth, 802.11ax (WiFi 6)
- Dimensions (HWD): 0.7 by 14.97 by 10.24 inches
- Weight: 2.98 lbs
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Tested Battery Life (Hours: Minutes): 19:29
What makes LG Gram 17 the best writing laptop?
For writers and bloggers, the LG Gram 17 is excellent. Although it is a huge laptop with a strong chassis, it is nonetheless portable because of its lightweight construction. The battery provides 13 hours of mild productivity, so you probably won’t need the small charger as it fits neatly into most luggage. The keyboard is pleasant to type on for extended periods, the touchpad is spacious and snappy, and the display has adequate areas for multitasking. Although it can handle most light operations like online browsing, Writing, and text editing, its Intel 11th Gen CPU and integrated graphics aren’t the best for demanding jobs like graphic design or 3D animation. The screen becomes sufficiently bright for use in most indoor scenarios.
LG Gram 17 Pros & Cons
- Feather-light (2.98 lbs/1.35 kg)
- A large, excellent display
- Quick worker
- Finely crafted port layout Fans operate silently
- It has an incredible battery life
- It comes without a touchscreen
- It has issues with the keyboard layout continue
- The McAffee pop-ups with a slightly squishy keyboard
- It has issues with palm rejection on the trackpad
- The webcam is incompatible with Windows Hello
- No WCG or HDR is available
Except for performance issues, the first Chromebook Duet was excellent. Fortunately, that is fixed with the brand-new Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3 Chromebook.
About Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3
The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3 Chromebook ($369.99) is a convenient 2-in-1 Chromebook variation that updates the original Lenovo Chromebook Duet with new hardware and condenses many of the features we appreciate from the 13-inch Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook into a smaller 11-inch form factor. With the rise of online learning during the pandemic and the inclusion of more luxury designs, the Chromebook market has risen significantly in recent years, helping to dispel the stereotype of the little, subpar Chromebooks of the past.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3 Laptop specifications
- Dimensions: 10.16×6.48×0.31′ in. / 258×164.5×7.9 mm
- Weight: 1.14 lbs / 516.5 g
- Display: 10.9 in., 2K (2,000×1,200), IPS, touchscreen display (400 nits)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c Gen 2
- Memory: 4GB RAM with 64GB eMMC (up to 128GB)
- Operating system: ChromeOS
- Battery Up to 12 hours
- Camera: 5MP front, 8MP rear
- Connection ports: 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, pogo-pin (for detachable keyboard)
What makes the Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3 the best writing laptop?
In a few clever ways, Duet 3 surpasses the first Duet. For bloggers and writers, Lenovo improved the screen and increased the resolution, making everything you view on it look better. In addition, the Duet 3 is now more functional as a work tool because you can plug it into power and a USB hub simultaneously to use your preferred keyboard and mouse. The second USB-C port is also a welcome addition (or whatever accessories you prefer). One of our editors chose this Chromebook over an Android tablet due to this factor.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3 Pros & Cons
- It is highly portable
- It comes with a battery life of 11 hours
- The tablet mode is excellent for web browsing.
- Android phone integration and practical tablet gestures
- It has great value in the market
- It has a keyboard and kickstand integrated into itself
- An unexpectedly strong performance
- A strong showing
- It lacks the power to multitask effectively
- It has a squished keyboard
- No support for SD cards to add more storage available
- It comes with a single USB-C port
- It has no headphone jack
- It has a tiny screen
The 9i receives all necessary updates and the ideal aspect ratio.
About Lenovo Yoga 9i
The 14-inch Yoga 9i from Lenovo is a great addition to the manufacturer’s extensive line of proficient premium 2-in-1s. It comes in a small, versatile package with powerful performance, a great OLED display, top-notch audio, a comfortable keyboard, a sizable touchpad, and future-proof networking, which makes it the best laptop for bloggers. In addition, the Yoga 9i’s size and connectivity make it the perfect choice for travelers, students, and regular users who want a quality Windows experience, even though Intel’s latest Core i7-1260P is powerful enough for many professionals and creators.
Lenovo Yoga 9i Laptop specifications
- CPU: Intel Core i7-1260P
- Memory: 16GB
- Graphics/GPU: Intel Iris Xe (96 EUs)
- Display: 3,840 x 2,160 IPS with HDR support
- Storage: 1TB
- Webcam: 1080p with IR
- Connectivity: 2x USB-C 4.0 / Thunderbolt 4, 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, combo headphone/mic
- Networking: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5
- Biometrics: Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions: 12.57 inches wide x 8.53 inches deep x .64 inches thick
- Weight: 3.02 pounds
What makes Lenovo Yoga 9i the best writing laptop?
While the $1,729.99 Yoga 9i isn’t nearly as artistic as those gadgets, it is just as pleasurable to use for writers. In addition, it has various special advantages that set it apart from the competition. The primary one is the OLED display, which has recently—and thankfully—been included in several of Lenovo’s high-end laptops. Other improvements over the model from the previous year include a new edge-to-edge keyboard with an additional row of function buttons, a larger touchpad, and softer corners and edges for a friendlier design.
Lenovo Yoga 9i Pros & Cons
- It comes with a strong processor
- It comes with a continuous battery life
- Integrated active pen with better screen feel
- Evo and 11th Gen Intel certification
- Powerful audio is present in it
- It comes with a static style
- It has fewer ports
- IR webcam is absent in this laptop
- a soldered-on memory
- Strange tactile movement on the touchpad
- The 16:9 screen is smaller and darker than its rivals.
Also Read This: Top 5 best Laptop for Video Games
A laptop with the right performance, comfort, and power balance are best for writers, bloggers, and other content producers. Since so many people are looking for the best laptops for writers, we put up this list in the hopes that you’ll find it useful.
To help you increase your writing efficiency, we’ve included a special section with the advantages and cons of each laptop, along with its specifications.
Did we include any of your favorite laptops? What are your thoughts on the list of laptops presented here? Have you enjoyed reading our list of the finest laptops for writers? Post your ideas in the comments section below.
Also Read This: What should be the core features of a good streaming laptop?
Q1 Which Windows Laptop is Good for Writing?
The 2022 MacBook Air with M2 chip is our top recommendation for the best laptop for writing overall. It has a fantastic battery life, thin and light design, and portability. The keyboard on the Air is now considerably more tactile and comfortable to write on than previous Macs. The new 2022 M2 MacBook Air has been announced, and the best part is that it is receiving more frequent discounts as a result. For writers who will be working for extended periods of time, it also has a beautiful screen that is pleasing to the eye.
Q2 How do I choose the best laptop for Writing?
Seven things to think about when selecting a laptop for Writing
- Display Size.
- Screen Resolution
- Keyboard: Backlit vs Non-Backlit
- Battery Life Considerations
- Processing Speed
- Operating System
- Storage Space
Q3 Should I get a Windows or Mac Laptop?
Because more users and operating systems are available, PCs offer improved backward compatibility, allowing you to utilize more recent hardware with older software or operating systems. The ability to run games on a Mac is unquestionable, but PCs are typically preferred for intense gaming.
Q4 What laptop do most writers use?
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon from Lenovo (9th Generation) – The ideal laptop keyboard for writers.
- 9310 Dell XPS 13 (2020) – The writing laptop with the best aesthetics.
- ROG Zephyrus G15 by Asus – The best laptop for writers in terms of graphics power.
- Elite Folio by HP.
- Chromebook 514 from Acer.
- Surface Laptop 4 from Microsoft
- Apple Surface Pro 8.
- Swift 3x Acer.
Q5 Which laptop has the best keyboard for typing?
- HP Elite Folio.
- Acer Chromebook 514.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4.
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) 9310. The best-looking laptop for writers.
- MacBook Pro Air M2
- Microsoft Surface Pro 8.
- Acer Swift 3x.
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15. Best graphical power in a laptop for writers.