A fully managed dedicated server provides all of the benefits of running your own server but with none of the hassle. These dedicated servers are ready to go and do not require any technical know-how or expertise to set up or maintain while still giving you complete control over your server’s settings and environment.
In short, if you want to run your business but don’t want to deal with setting up hardware, switching providers, getting hacked, etc., then fully managed dedicated servers are a great solution for you.
What Is a Fully Managed Dedicated Server?
The term fully managed dedicated server usually refers to a high-end server or virtual private server (VPS) that is configured and maintained by its provider. Most unmanaged servers are not accessible 24/7, so you’ll have no one to contact if there is an emergency.
That’s why fully these servers allow users to access their server whenever they want. This allows for minimal disruption in case of any problems. Benefits include:
- You don’t have to manage your own server means you don’t have to worry about managing patches and updates, installing software, backing up files, and much more.
- Your hosting service provider will take care of all hardware repairs in case something goes wrong with your server.
- You can focus on what matters: your business growth.
- You don’t have to wait for slow technical support. 24/7 customer service with direct access to experienced system administrators via email, phone, and live chat is always available.
- You don’t have to deal with hardware issues such as memory, CPU, or hard drive failure because your hosting provider manages everything according to your needs and specifications.
It will also speed up your website by serving site content from worldwide servers located close to your visitors. This means faster load times and fewer headaches when maintaining and updating your website.
Constant Protection from Powerful Firewalls
Managing your own firewall often isn’t feasible for small business owners, but it’s always worth it. You might have heard of layered security – well, that principle applies here as well.
If you can install a robust in-house firewall to prevent hackers from getting into your network, you should do so; if not, you should use cloud-based firewalls to bolster yours.
The Peace of Mind That Comes with 24x7x365 Support Team
Having a server that’s on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year means that you can have access to it whenever you need it. With normal hosting solutions, your customers may only be able to contact you during regular business hours. In contrast, they’ll never have to wait until morning to fix an urgent problem.
According to Liquid Web, “Dedicated hosting not only gives peace of mind that you are working with bleeding-edge technology but also provides businesses the freedom to grow and flourish.” With fully managed dedicated hosting solutions like these, they can easily reach you in minutes.
Today it’s quite easy to get started with one of these servers. All you need to do is choose a service and then make a payment online.