Affiliate marketing is something almost everyone is doing these days be it social media influencers, YouTubers, bloggers or freelancers, etc. Affiliate marketing is a way to earn money without actually doing anything major.
Yes, it is not that easy to earn through affiliate marketing because, in order to earn money from it, you need a big audience but once you are done with creating an audience and have an outreach, you can pretty much keep earning money while you sleep.
If I explain affiliate marketing in simple words, it is basically a fancy word for referrals. Affiliates earn commissions for marketing products of different brands or companies on their websites, blogs, or social media platforms.
Hundreds of companies and brands have affiliate programs that allow individuals to become affiliates and then affiliates can look for a suitable product and share its link with their audience.
These affiliate links track the sales back to the affiliate and so for every purchase, someone makes through that link, the affiliate gets a percentage of commission.
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING:
Affiliate marketing is very popular these days because you are earning money without actually having to sell it, you just have to tell your audience about the product and chances are people will buy it if you properly explain the product with its uses and benefits.
You can literally be sleeping and earning money through affiliate marketing, you might have seen some ads running on the internet that suggests you can earn money while sleeping and all those advertisements are for affiliate marketing programs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Now the question here is how does associate marketing work and how can it help you earn money. I have briefly explained it earlier but let’s dive into some depths. SEO services in Lahore has created a layout of how affiliate marketing works.
- The first thing you need is an audience. If you have an up and running website, blog, or social media account then this is ideal for you. If not then you should work on building a follower base by creating engaging content to pursue affiliate marketing.
- Now what you want to do if you want to become an affiliate marketer is looking for an affiliate marketing program, brands and companies have to offer and choose one that suits your preferences. Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, Shopify, etc all offer affiliate programs. In Pakistan, Daraz offers an affiliate program.
- Now that you are done with the formalities you should find a product that best suits you, you can either write a review about it or post a video on your social media, telling people how effective it is. You should explain the product and its uses properly so that people would want to buy it.
- Post the affiliate link you got from the seller and be ready to answer any questions people have about the product. If you have an influence over people, chances are people are going to buy the product you suggested.
- With every purchase through your affiliate link, which the seller tracks back to you through web cookies, you will get a percent commission on the total price of the product. Commissions vary from product to product. Now just wait and enjoy the extra earning.